Meet the First 100 Speakers for Collision 2020
If you know me, you know I love me some Collision Conference.
I have gone every single year for the past five (or is it six?) years to the conference that has been labeled the "anti-CES" - because there's nothing better than schmoozing with fellow entrepreneurs, and there's nothing cooler than hanging with Canadians on the lake beach!
Well, I just got the A-OK so I am helping to spread the word about the first 100 speakers for Collision 2020.
- Thuan Pham - CTO, Uber
- Jamie Moldafsky - CMO, Wells Fargo
- Ben Chestnut - Co-founder & CEO, Mailchamp
- Tobias Lutke - CEO, Shopify
- Dan Doctoroff - CEO, Sidewalk Labs
- Rupi Kaur - Author, poet & performer
- John Chambers - Chairman Emeritus, Cisco
- Susan Goldberg - Editor-in-Chief, National Geographic
- Nicola Kilner - CEO, The Abnormal Beauty Company
- Steve Carlisle - President, Cadillac
- Rick Ridgeway - Explorer, Patagonia
Pretty awesome, eh?
I am also announcing that justICYMI has been invited to attend. Yup! That's right. And so we are returning to Toronto’s Enercare Centre this June 22 - 25, 2020.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!